Monday, October 13, 2008

Goals and other crap.

Been sticking to Crossfit pretty well. I've only missed a couple of days because I didn't wake up in time.
I've been doing two a days twice a week. I'll do the WOD and then take a swim a couple of hours later. I'm enjoying it, I'm just kind of tired afterwards.

Lately though, I've been playing with the idea more and more of going to some Certs and maybe open a Crossfit facility. Won't be for a few years, but I've been growing more and more passionate about health and fitness and have grown more and more enthusiastic about teaching others the ways of Crossfit.
It's like an addiction. It's awesome. I'm pretty damned sore right now from the WOD on 081012.

On a side note, I'm really jittery right now. Had too much coffee. I feel like Fry in that episode of Futurama where he drinks 100 cups of coffee. Wow.

No comments: