Monday, September 8, 2008

New path, new life, old habits die hard.

I've been trying to get back into Crossfit after coming back from bootcamp and it's been hard. I know what I'm supposed to be doing but can't really get back into it yet. It doesn't help that I've sustained two injuries that slowed me down after trying to get back into it. I need to work harder at it. I have a little over 3 weeks before I get weighed in. I know I have some weight to lose. I'd hate to get put on BCP for 6 months. It might ruin my chances at getting into OCS for the upcoming summer. God I would hate that. I need to buckle down and get going. I've been doing pretty good on the chow. Granted it's not as great as I would like it to be, I've been controlling the amount of bad trash I've been eating. I've been able to maintain weight for that last couple of weeks so it's not THAT bad. If I throw in some more PT I know it will drop fast. I've been swimming twice a week at school and it helps some. I need to do more of it.

Having trouble trying to quit smoking. I stopped for a year, then 3 months. 3rd times a charm right? It's hard. I'm not going to lie. I have a weak will. I just need to buckle down and use all the discipline that was forced into my body over the past summer. I've been ignoring it. It's time to get it going again.

Semper Fi,
Chris

No comments: